In this short article I will list some of the things that you should ask for when obtaining a daycare camera system for your center. There are many types of security cameras that can be used in child care centers but there are certain things you need to look for to insure high quality video for your child care center.
The following camera specifications will give very high quality video to your childcare center.
- Resolution: 520 TV Lines
- Color Camera
- Light Sensitivity: better than 0.3 Lux
- Auto-Iris lens (able to zoom in and out)
- Power: 12V DC
If your childcare center wants to cover any outdoor areas make sure that the company who installs your camera system uses "outdoor housings". These housings will protect the cameras in all kinds of weather.
Types of Cameras
There are security cameras for every kind of setting. Here are several types of surveillance cameras and their uses
- Dome Cameras - Used when you do not want the camera to be too obvious or intrusive
- Traditional Long Body Cameras - Used when you need to be able to zoom in and want the camera to be easily seen for extra security
- Pan-Tilt-Zoom Cameras - Used when you want to be able to move the camera from your computer.
If you are looking for a childcare center security camera system please consider using ChildrenView.com
ChildrenView.com offers their streaming daycare video system to child care centers with NO UP FRONT COST to the child care center!
Please visit us at www.childrenview.com for more information or to sign up!
IMPORTANT LINKSLogin Now
Click here to login to your daycare cameras.
Child Care Providers
Click here to learn more about the ChildrenView system for daycare centers...
Click here to learn more about the ChildrenView daycare camera system...
Click here to read what users of our kiddie cam system have to say about our daycare cameras...
Easy As A-B-C
Click here to learn more about how ChildrenView can help your...